Hi, thx for the response.
Yes, it's ok for me that sessions are not expired(session continue to live on
another node) and onsessiondestroyed is not called when one node is stopped.
The actual reason why i asked this question was that many folks complained that
tomcat always fired onsessiondestroyed on stop and there were no an easy way to
disable such behavior.

P.S somebody please answer to my questions in my previous mail:) thanks!
Sent from my iPad

On 27.10.2011, at 18:43, "Christopher Schultz" <ch...@christopherschultz.net>