On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org> wrote:

> All these static title which are part of my home page and are base level
> links.I need to pull *Books* between a tags  and stick it in navigational
> bar.

First, "Books" here is link text, not "title"; title is an attribute of anchor
("a" tag), and you're not using one in this example.

> Other than DB calls is there any other way out.How about using link name
> attribute and sticking it navigational bar ?

Using it how? How are you going to map an attribute of a piece of
static markup to a URL?

Of course, you could also use meaningful links, e.g.

instead of

But you still have refactoring to do  :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder