---- Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

Hi,

I didn't say that I didn't think that the exception was not being caught, but
rather that I'm not seeing any associated output in any of the Tomcat logs (or
the console out), e.g., I don't see a log msg with "Returning null principal".

What else do I need to configure in logging.properties or otherwise to get the
output logged?

Thanks,
Jim