Ok.

At this moment my webapp in production is loggin me:

SEVERE: EjbTransactionUtil.handleSystemException: [ajp-bio-8009-exec-1458]
Timeout: Pool empty. Unable to fetch a connection in 90 seconds, none
available[size:250; busy:250; idle:0; lastwait:90000].

Pool empty, it means my 250 of 250 are using it?

Any advice?

*José Luis Cetina*