In my opinion, that's really exciting! I hadn't heard of Meecrowave before
this email. Congratulations for the efforts.

Meecrowave OAuth2 sounds insanely helpful too -- and a lot simpler to
configure than JBoss KeyCloak, based on what I saw the last time I looked
at it.

Should Meecrowave work out of the box with Bean Validation and Jackson
(with the JAX-RS extension) if they are included in the classpath?

Additionally, I didn't see any mention of DataSource configurations in the
documentation, but I suppose it should fine because of TomEE embedded, is
that right?

Thanks!

Regards,

Danilo Cominotti Marques