Hi Danilo,

I'd personally only consider Hibernate or EclipseLink as production contenders with TomEE. We can certify with either, but can only distribute EclipseLink.

OpenJPA has lost it's momentum for sure, but that doesn't mean TomEE will stand still at all. It's only about packaging, so quite trivial really.

That said, I'm sure that being OSS means that anyone willing can dive into OpenJPA and make things happen. Even you might like to help?

Andy.