Thank you so much Jean-Louis.. that clear's most of our queries for
migration.

Concerning TomEE 9.x, there was a confusion with *Jakarta EE 9.x *instead
of *Tomcat 9.x* and yes (*TomEE 9.x *includes *Tomcat 10.x) - *This
information clears all the roadblocks for upgrading the majority of
third-party components.

Regards,
Nikhil Somasani