I guess, that setting up TCK for the EE10 / main branch would be of
great help. There are some open PRs in this area but they need to be
rebased, etc. - and we need to fix potential failures or add missing
implementations / edge cases. The related code part is in
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/main/tck

In https://github.com/apache/tomee/pulls there are some open PRs
related to TCK setups and some Specs/TCKs are missing.

Background: With EE10 the way the TCK works has changed, so our
previous TCK setup in https://github.com/apache/tomee-tck won't work
anymore.

Gruß
Richard