> On Mar 21, 2024, at 8:19 AM, Bart van Leeuwen <bart_van_leeu...@netage.nl>
> wrote:
>
> Hi David,
>
> I like the idea of having 'Getting started sessions' , also as Jens
> responded in his other mail it could be benificial to write down what I
> did to get things moving on my end. a How-to created by people who learned
> how to..
>
> Could we set a fixed fee for such a scheme which we then divide among the
> people who participate, or a 'go fund me' like scheme? just throwing in
> some ideas.

I've got just barely enough time to "write a check" with you and let the
inactive committer we find write those documents, do the teaching and take
things from there.  It'd have to be a fixed amount of time and a fixed amount.

If you want to organize a go-fund-me approach, I'd be happy to put some funds
in along with everyone else.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins