Just to add one more thing, in case it helps identify the problem:

    An the end of the form action line, there is an attribute in three
parts, I'm at home roght now and I don't remember exactly what it says, but
lets say it is something like formId_0_id, and in my code it appears with
the same words but separated with ":" instead of "_".
    I'll post the exact words tomorrow when at work, thanks !!

Daniel