Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> I don't have any experience with oc4j nor embedding wicket in JSPs,
> but I know two things that can cause trouble:
>  - make sure you use ONE_PASS_RENDER as a render strategy

I actualy did have this set up in our main app.  I just didn't put it in my
small test app.  I changed the render strategy on the test app and got the
same error.

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

>  - don't use oc4j, or at least look at the threads on this list, as
> there have been more problems with oc4j and Wicket.

I know, several of those posts are probably mine. :)  Frankly I've been
about ready to chuck oc4j myself, but it's not my call.  Although it may
come to it if we finally reach a problem that has no workaround.  However,
when I ran the app in Tomcat it also didn't work, so it doesn't look to be
an oc4j specific problem this time (I'm as shocked as you are).