Al Maw wrote:

> At the very least, you'll need to do what Martijn suggests and set a
> one-pass render strategy.

Done, with no success.

Al Maw wrote:

> I'd recommend you go and read my blog post about this whole topic:
> http://herebebeasties.com/2007-03-01/jsp-and-wicket-sitting-in-a-tree/
>
> It comes at things from slightly the other end of the spectrum
> (embedding JSPs in a Wicket page) but the issues are very similar and
> you should find it interesting reading.
>
> You'll probably discover that you want to migrate your template stuff to
> Wicket anyway at some point, in which case this is the approach you'll
> need to adopt anyway.

I have seen your blog before.  I was even skimming over it again today
earlier.  I'll have to sit down and read it thoroughly to see what it will
entail to implement, and how long it will take.

I'd love to migrate everything to wicket right now, but it's an very large
app and we barely have time to implement the new component we're working on
now (which IS all wicket).

Thanks for the help.  And thanks to Martijn as well.

Joel