Excellent! That is only 4 blocks from where I work :)

Also, all those dates are fine by me.

Just an opinion: I do not expect any presentations; just a get together for a couple of hours is nice.

    Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten
http://2008.rubyenrails.nl/

Arje Cahn schreef:
Hi Johan, all,
i also have been asking around for a big room.
And Servoy is willing to sponser a big room if needed (if there are really comming 30+ people)

That's excellent news! :)

Do you think the dates and location I suggested will work?

These are the dates I made a reservation for:

Friday November 23rd
Monday November 26th
Friday November 30th

I didn't book any rooms yet, I just called the venue to ask which dates are
still open and block them in the meantime. When we say GO for any of these
three days, they'll book it for us. However, if someone has a better idea,
please speak up! :)
The venue is right in the center of Amsterdam,
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Keizersgracht+324,+amsterdam&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=26.339531,58.710937&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

Arjé