I Like that idea, especially for all those wicket stuff projects out there.
If anyone has any questions / problems about / with wasp or swarm they
can not / will not ask on the mailing list, they are free to ask me on
the conference and I'll do my best assist them. If they bring there
projects with them it will be even easier to do so.

Maurice