yes, but we encourage our users to write COMPONENTS. so if i want my
component to do something different when it is not enabled i have to
do isEnabled()==false||isEnabledAllowed()==false to check for when the
component is disabled.

and my point was that a lot of our users prob forget the
isenabledallowed() check

-igor