like eelco said if you don't want to serialize and store on disk, create a
filestore that does nothing
(or holds a few pages for per session in mem for backbutton)

But what do you mean with disable the storage of pages in a session?
You don't want to store a statefull page at all in the pagemap (and thats
then in the session)?
Because thats really no use at all then because the page in the browser is
useless
If you don't want pages in the session and on disk. Then make them fully
stateless (see stateless link and form)

johan