hmm
that is pretty much killed with the basic 1.3 setting now because we have a
file on disk
thats pretty much a database file with multiiply pages now but the index of
that file, where the
page starts is in mem..

so for clustering and a shared disk the only solution we currently have
(besides the HttpSessionStore)
is the SimpleSynchronousFilePageStore

I guess we need a SimpleAsync one to have a performant one?
Or look if matej finishes the other.

Also is it you should ask yourself is it really importand if you have
failover but with sticky sessions
that when a failover happens. That only at that small window the back button
will trigger a page expired?
If they are already 1 or 2 clicks further nothing is wrong.
Its just a matter of how high you build the banks.

johan