Yeah, something like this could be done, but then we would probably
have to user separate folder for each pagestore / application, just to
make sure that one page store doesn't touch other pagestore files.

Still, the question is whether we should do this at all. If you kill
your container (don't bring it down the regular way), shouldn't you be
also responsible for cleaning the temp folder?

-Matej