We get dangling cache files.  I have the sessions set to expire in 1 hour.  I
check one of my servers and i see cache files from over a week old.  This
could of only have occurred because of the multiple restarts.  Maybe its a
bad timing where the HttpSessionBindingListener does not receive a
notification.

I figured the DiskPageStore probably kept a map of cache files.  I those
references were kept in memory, there be a separate thread that runs and
grabs all file cache names in the file store (basically the JSESSIONIDs) and
compare that to the references in the map to see what is a valid cache file.
I suppose my assumptions are wrong.