No, as sometimes you actually want to resume those sessions.

I guess this is more  shell type of thing rather than somethign Wicket
can take care off. At least, as long as there is no bug in cleaning
the stuff up when sessions expire.

Martijn

> On Nov 8, 2007 3:09 PM, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > 1)  Shall we file a Jira for a enhancement to the DiskPageStore which
> > > would
> > > be a cleanup of any dangling cache files not part of the current
> > > DiskPageStore instance?
> >

> > and which are dangling??
> > How do you know that? If i stop tomcat (even in development mode)
> > and i restart again nothing is dangling!! All the session are still there
> > and are still
> > using the page store.
> >
> > And from top of my head there is no api to get all the current session id's
> > from
> > an instance when the instance does start up..
>
> But we could ditch ALL the directories it can find in the temp
> directory the page store uses when starting up, right?
>
> Eelco

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta4 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta4/