That makes sense.  Another thought that possibly makes it a bit easier is to
name the page store directories with a unique process identifier. For
example, if my session ID is B31598D4B206B75161AFE08FB5610D54.n1 and the
process ID is 123456, then the Page store directory would be:

   MyWebSite-filestore/123456/B31598D4B206B75161AFE08FB5610D54.n1

With a structure like that it would be easy for a thread to remove the Page
store directories that do not have the current process ID.

Just a thought.