Johan Compagner wrote:

> what do you mean with disabled? how is it disabled?
> The page can't be serialized because of none serializeable attributes?
> Then in the default 1.3 configuration that page can't be saved to disk so
> you can't restore it.

Hi Johan,

What I mean is by using the technique suggested by Eelco in the second
message of this thread. Here is the quote:

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

>> If need be, can we disable altogether the storage of pages (in the form
>> of a
>> pageMap) in session, similarly on the disk ?
>
> Yep. One easy way to achieve this is to provide a dummy page store.

So the question is: If the PageStore is disabled, what will happen when the
user presses the back button?

Is there any documentation or explanations about how the entire PageStore
module works (especially when clustered), and how applications should handle
the back button on the browser?

Thanks.