I already replied on wiki on eelco's popup about the meeting around
apache con eu.
My idea was also tue (on the training day) or fri (after conf) but fri
is a bit to late, last sessions start at 15:00 and every body would be
a bit worn down i guess.

So maybe the friday before it does make sense except for the people
that will not follow the trainings anyway...