We are migrating our app from 1.2.6 to 1.3-rc1 and we have certain form
fields that have both a converter and a validator attached to them. In
1.2.6, the validator was called first, as it should be; in 1.3 it's the
other way around and it's therefore broken. The only changes we've made are
as per the migration guide. Is this a bug or is there something else we need
to change?

Thanks,
Julian