The Wicket training courses in London, with  http://herebebeasties.com/ Al
Maw , are bookable using  http://www.jweekend.com/dev/BookingPage/ our
simple but effective Ajax cart   (built on Wicket) with payments handled by
Google Checkout.
Since Google Checkout will globally start charging vendors for every
transaction from February 1 (there will be no new charges passed on to our
students), we would like to offer readers booking places on any of the 4
London Wicket courses below a special 10% discount (on top of the regular
multiple place booking discount as described on our site) for bookings made
up to January 31, 23:59 (GMT). All students also get a complimentary MEAPs
copy of  http://www.martijndashorst.com/blog/ Martijn  (BTW, thanks for
updating info on the  http://wicket.apache.org/ Wicket site  about our
http://www.jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/ London Wicket Users Group events  -
over 30 people have registered so far for our February 6 event at Google)
and  http://chillenious.wordpress.com/ Eelco 's
http://manning.com/dashorst/ Wicket in Action .
Use the "promotion code":
Wicket_b4_20080201
for the special discount to be applied.

Apache Wicket 1.3: February 9,10
More Apache Wicket 1.3 : February 16
Getting Started with Apache Wicket 1.3: March 1
Apache Wicket 1.3: March 21,22

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk