Hi!

I have a design question for wicket.

In my Article page the user can filter the articles in many ways, by
category, brand, price, department, gender etc. I wan't to Use the same
wicketpage for the Article list. What is the best approach with wicket?

make New ArticlePage().setDepartment( requestedDepartment ); and have
different set, get methods for the filter objects or can someone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks