thanks for reply in a short time, igor

But here , i found the problem,...

 In my page constructor, i defined the component modalWindow, feedbackPanel,
a form in sequence. So, in common sense, it will call the modalWindow ( i
wish to auto pop up once the page is load )  first follow by the other. The
problem i faced here is the modal window run at the end once the page is
finish loaded.  Cnan i know the reason here... ?

my page constructor :

public LineChart() {
    /// modal window use panel..
     add(modalWindow);

     // to auto pop up the modal window.
     ajaxLink = new AjaxLink("cancelReportModalLink"){
                @Override
                        cancelReportModal.show(target);
                        }
                };
     add(ajaxLink);

      //  Fire the ajaxLink onclick function
     getBodyContainer().addOnLoadModifier(new ClickOnceOnLoadModel( ajaxLink
), null );

     add(feedback);
     add(new LineChartForm("LineChartForm"));
}

private class LineChartForm extends Form {
            // execute query
            // result as in JFreeChart
}

>From the above partial code, the modal window should call then only form.
Can anyone give the explanation ?

and is it possible i stop the form process if the user click the cancel
button from the modal window ?

thanks in advance