what do you exactly want?
you want a modal dialog to show immedianlty when another page is loaded?
I think you have to dig into the javascript portion of modal window then (or
matej can tell you a bit more)

first of all the page below it has to load first completely because that
does contain the div.

I do think you should think about your gui a bit more and if there isn't a
better way of doing stuff
because showing a modal dialog immediantly on a new page doesn't make much
sense to me in 99.9% of the cases i can think of

johan