I'm injecting a Spring session scoped bean into a Wicket component. No error
messages, but it seems that the changes I make to the bean are not reflected
back to the actual session bean. This is what I do (just a test class):

        @SpringBean(name="basket")
        private Basket basket;

        public BasketPanel(String id) {
                super(id);
                basket.setOrderNo(12345);
        }

I have set a breakpoint to the line with the setter. I see that setOrderNo()
is run on a CGLIB proxy to the actual bean. When I press Refresh in the
browser, the code is run again, but the orderNo is not set. I also see that
the second CGLIB proxy is not the same instance as the first time.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tormod