> you do
>
>  WebPage.focusComponent(textField)

I mean, in what class?  Your page class?  In a component class?  I'm
just trying to understand what the difference is between doing
WebPage.focusComponent(textField) or textField.add(new
FocuOnLoadBehavior())?  If it's the same code that would be calling
either one, it's just a matter of *how* it's being set up.  It's not a
matter of responsibility going to the correct place.