On 3/15/08, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What URL you seen in browser after you click back button? Isn't it a
>  bookmarkable URL? Because that creates new page instance every time.

When I click the back button, the URL is:

http://localhost:8080/

However, nothing goes on in the server (unless I make that final
change that you suggested).  In IE when I hit the back button, it does
indeed create a new instance and that one is used.  So, for some
reason IE is refreshing on the back button and FF wasn't (with the
same exact code before I changed the Cache-Control header).