Is onClick() called during the process of page rendering? My page has
some components with visibility controlled by model attributes. If the
model is loaded before the onClick() method is called, the page will not
render correctly unless I force a reload again to reflect the state
change made by onClick() method. Is it a way to get onClick called
before the page rendering? I also notice the addStateChange method, but
now sure how to use it. Can someone help? Thanks. -XZ