Hello,

I have question about generated urls e.g. in examples on
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/niceurl/the/homepage/path we have
really nice urls, but they are realtive:

is there posiible to make them:
without ../../ but absolute for servlet mapped as:
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>wicket</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
even if I make <url-pattern>/somepattern/*</url-pattern> I don't
recieve /somepattern/my/mounted/package/Page4/ without ../../

I have read about WICKET-1205, and similar people problems with not
working relative urls, but mine consider only HTML source to be nicer
for web spiders (SEO and such things, my boss won't be happy with
trailings ../../, but I would understand if it's wicket feature and
can't be changed).

Any solution is possible in this matter?

Best regards,
Adr