How do you deal with the situation where a user uses the browser back button
and ends up on a login page and then trys to login again? In other words,
how do you allow a user to login more than once. I am also running into this
same situation when I manually throw a
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(Login.class) exception.

I need a 5 minute screen saver type of time out and then the regular session
expired time out. The screen saver would require the user to login again and
the pick-up where they left off, but if a new user logged in it would
invalidate the previous users session and start the new user from the home
page. I wrote something that kind of works, but I keep running into little
problems with it.

What would be the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Warren Bell