Where would you check to see if the same user was trying to log on again, in
the LoginContext? I can check in the Session and see if a user is logged on
or not, but I can not check to see if it is the same user unless I keep the
userid and password in the session. I would like to do it in the
LoginContext and throw an Exception if it is the same user. The way it is
now, I get a LoginException from the LoginContainer if I try to log on
again, but I have no way of knowing if it is because the same user is logged
on or not.

        public void login(LoginContext context) throws LoginException
        {
                if (subjects.containsKey(key))
                        throw new LoginException("Already logged in through
this context
").setLoginContext(context);

How would you suggest figuring out if it is the same user or not?