Hi All
I use a class which implements IMarkupResourceStreamProvider,
IMarkupCacheKeyProvider to
generated HTML dynamically and sent it to wicket as a IResourceStream.
//code snippet
public IResourceStream getMarkupResourceStream(MarkupContainer container,
Class containerClass){                 return new
StringResourceStream(HTMLString);
        }

If the HTMLString is not properly formed , wicket throws
"java.text.ParseException" and org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupException.
after i set the responsepage.

I would like to validate whether this string is correct before it goes to
wicket code and a exception is thrown.Is there anyway to validate this
HTMLString and catch the exception.

If not in wicket are there any third party packages available to validate
dynamically generated HTML strings .

Thanks All
Haritha