hi all,
I've been trying to change some styling in the navigation toolbar.
I have a StyledAjaxNavigationToolbar which inherit from
AjaxNavigationToolbar.
I thought to override newPagingNavigator that will return
StyledAjaxPagingNavigator (inherit AjaxPagingNavigator).

I overridden AjaxNavigationToolbar to add class for the navigation toolbar
(A small change in the html file).
Here's the html:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
    xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.sourceforge.net/"; xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<wicket:panel>
            wicket:id="navigatorLabel">[navigator-label]</span></div>
            wicket:id="navigator">[navigator]</span></div>
</wicket:panel>

OK, so what is actually my question?
In the navigation toolbar we have the labels of the pages.
Each label is a link EXCEPT the one of the current page.
All I want to do is add a class to this label (which is in a span).
I could not find where Wicket put a <em> before the span of the current page
and how it is not a link.
How should I build the hierarchy?

thanks

--