thanks,
here's what I did.
1. I have a StyledAjaxNavigationToolbar that overrides:
    @Override
    protected PagingNavigator newPagingNavigator(String navigatorId, final
DataTable table) {
        return new StyledAjaxPagingNavigator(navigatorId, table);
    }

2. Then my StyledAjaxPagingNavigator overrides:
    @Override
    protected PagingNavigation newNavigation(IPageable pageable,
            IPagingLabelProvider labelProvider) {
        return new StyledAjaxPagingNavigation("navigation", pageable,
labelProvider);
    }

3. StyledAjaxPagingNavigation overrides:
    @Override
    protected Link newPagingNavigationLink(String id, IPageable pageable,
int pageIndex) {
        Link link = super.newPagingNavigationLink(id, pageable, pageIndex);
        link.add(new AbstractBehavior() {

            @Override
            public void onComponentTag(Component component, ComponentTag
tag) {
                super.onComponentTag(component, tag);
                if (!component.isEnabled()) {
                    CharSequence oldClassName = tag.getString("class");
                    if (oldClassName == null || oldClassName.equals("")) {
                        tag.put("class", "disabledPagingLink");
                    } else {
                        tag.put("class", oldClassName + " " +
"disabledPagingLink");
        });
        return link;
    }

And then, in the CSS file I do whatever I want...

And now, is this the best way to access the PNL ?
Was I able to get the newPagingNavigationLink with less overridden classes?

And thanks for you help.
I really enjoy this Wicket stuff!! It's so wicked ;)

--
Eyal Golan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/