I would love too. But what confuses me is the aim of wicketstuff projects.

Some of them seem to follow wicket release cycle, some have their own cycle,
and always
build against wicket-trunk.
It would be helpful if wicketstuff projects have a clearer release cycle
plan.
Also some projects use release #s analogues to wicket i.e. 1.3.x and some
use 1.0 and others
0.1 etc.
Wicketstuff projects really could use a proper release cycle and numbering
strategy.