On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> why should all wicket-stuff projects follow the same release schedule?

Because it will bring balance to the force?

Seriously, having such a huge component library available is good, but
when they are not maintained and not released, it becomes a sandbox
pretty quickly.

> all these projects are owned by different people, their only thing in
> common being the svn repository.

If that is the official policy, we should remove trunk, move all
projects into the svn root, and let each project have its own
trunk/tags/branches folder. Like James proposed. We could also create
a sub project for those projects that /do/ want to follow Wicket's
release schedule and have them share a parent and share
trunk/tags/branches.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3