Am I the only one who gets confused with all those <>? Can't we just
drop the component generification? I see a lot of problems and type
duplication for little gain. I think having IModel generified is a
good thing because it allows you to specify types on your component
constructors.

Martijn

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Gerolf Seitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> always strange that that works
>> If you just look at it then it seems to be the same thing :)
>>

> tbh, i would still like to get an explanation _why_ it works with
> <S extends Component<?>> and not directly with <? extends Component<?>>.
>
>  Gerolf

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3