Jan Kriesten wrote:

hi johan,

But if you have a lot of Link<Void> for you cases
then make 1 simple subclass of Link

so anyone make your own wrapper to get readable sources again? let me think: how many webmarkupcontainer, link, page etc. classes do i use with void?

i don't think that's a serious option.

While Link<Void> is somewhat more verbose than Link, I seriously think that people are making too big a deal out of it. Is Link<Void> really that unreadable? Is it really that hard to code? Personally I think *adds* to the clarity; it says you're not going to use the model of the Link component.

Regards,
Sebastiaan

--- jan.