On May 29, 2008, at 7:50 PM, David Nedrow wrote:

On May 29, 2008, at 5:18 PM, Michael O'Cleirigh wrote:

Hi David,

Have you tried with naming the dao to be injected explicitly? i.e.

@SpringBean (name="ProtocolDAO")
 private ProtocolDAO dao;

Interesting. That seems to get me closer...

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanNotOfRequiredTypeException: Bean named 'ProtocolDAO' must be of type [com.vzbi.ncs.argfrp.jpa.netconf.ProtocolDAO], but was actually of type [$Proxy30]

Checking google...

Looks like I may need to add 'proxy-target-class="true"' to my <tx:annotation-driven/> element. That gets me all the way to the actual data object, though there is a failure there I'll have to look at.

Thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction.

-David