From: Matej Knopp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 10:46 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: users, please give us your opinion: what is your take on
generics with Wicket

I'm not sure I like where this discussion is going. I don't see anyone
having any particular objections against current state. I think before we
even think of (partially) reverting generics we have to discuss what's wrong
(except the verbosity of course, but that's not something we can really do
about) with current state. I use wicket with generics daily and I don't see
any particular show stopper so far.

Also If i had to decide between new WebMarkupContainer<Void> and new
WebMarkupContainer where the later wouldn't be generified I'd certainly go
for the <Void> alternative.

-Matej