Hi everybody,

This may be an idiot question, but no matter how many articles and examples
I read about this, I seem not to be able to grasp how to use DropDownChoice
with PropertyModel.

I would very very highly appreciate if someone could point out to me why the
code below is not working as I expect it to do:

What I expect to happen: when selecting value "3" from the DropDownChoice,
the page reloads, having "3" selected.
What happens: the page reloads, having "2" selected again (which is assigned
by default).

I would be happy for any hint on this... Thanks in advance

Here comes the code for the page:

package de.lovelybooks3.presentation;

import java.util.Arrays;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.DropDownChoice;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form;
import org.apache.wicket.model.PropertyModel;

public class TestPage extends WebPage {

    private String testvalue = "2";
    public String getTestvalue() {
        return testvalue;
    }
    public void setTestvalue(String testvalue) {
        this.testvalue = testvalue;
    }

    public TestPage() {

        Form f = new Form("testform");
        add(f);
        DropDownChoice d = new DropDownChoice("testselect", new
PropertyModel(this,"testvalue"), Arrays.asList(new String[]{"1","2","3"})) {
            @Override
            protected void onSelectionChanged(Object arg0) {
                setResponsePage(getPageClass());
            }
            @Override
            protected boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {
                return true;
            }
        };
        f.add(d);

    <head>
    </head>
            <form wicket:id="testform">
                <select wicket:id="testselect"></select>
            </form>