Hi there,

i'm having a problem with wicket-contrib-gmap2. I compiled the examples and
everything worked fine. Then i wrote my own app just for testing but when
i'm looking at the page i only see the 'powered by Google' Logo and the
Copyright Notice but no map.

Here's my Code:
final GMap2 map = new GMap2("contentLocationGMap", "GoogleMapsAPIKey");
                                add(map);

and here the HTML:

auto; width: 600px; height: 400px;">GoogleMap</div>

Had anybody have this problem too?

Thanks for the answers ;)

Regards,

norman