It's me again ;)

I was trying to figure out why starting wicket in deployment mode solved the
problem. I thought i've made a bookmark of the page i've read something
about that, but i did not. And now i'm googling around but do not find it
again. So would somebody of you be so kind and tell me the reason?

Thanks so much!