normanr wrote:
It's me again ;)

I was trying to figure out why starting wicket in deployment mode solved the
problem. I thought i've made a bookmark of the page i've read something
about that, but i did not. And now i'm googling around but do not find it
again. So would somebody of you be so kind and tell me the reason?
Did I ever say how much I like fisheye?

http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-contrib-gmap2-examples/src/main/java/wicket/contrib/examples/GMapExampleApplication.java?r=3997#l57

mf

Thanks so much!

normanr wrote:
Yeah! Thanks i've read something like that, but my mind plays so many
tricks on me at the moment :D

Thanks so much!

francisco treacy-2 wrote:
try firing your app in DEPLOYMENT mode