Thanks,

but looking at WebRequestCycleProcessor I didn't see onRuntimeException
method.
We use 1.3.4 version

Looking at AbstractRequestCycleProcessor:respond, I see the call:
            if (responseClass != internalErrorPageClass &&
                settings.getUnexpectedExceptionDisplay() ==
IExceptionSettings.SHOW_INTERNAL_ERROR_PAGE)
            {
                throw new RestartResponseException(internalErrorPageClass);
            }

And I also see that RestartResponseException has a constructor with
PageParameters.

Is there a nice way to call the constructor with the parameters in respond ?
Without overriding all this method?

Thanks

Eyal Golan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary