What do you mean by saying you "didn't see onRuntimeException" in
WebRequestCycleProcessor? If you didn't find it there it's because it's a
method of its base class ;-)

What I didn't mention when providing the code was that it's actually
returning a Page (our internal server error page) and gets the Exception
that caused the pain in the constructor. I might be misunderstanding you,
but wasn't that the thing you wanted? Displaying different stuff in your
error page based on what Exception was thrown?

regards,
Michael

-----